AMBIENTAIR, a leading international company in the decoration and decoration products sector, has placed emphasis on optimising its processes to make them more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
Our vision is to adapt all our manufacturing processes within the framework of the European Directives on respect for the environment. We promote innovation in biodegradable materials and also strive to minimise the consumption of material and energy resources in production.
The Management declares its Environmental Policy based on the following principles:
- To prevent, reduce and eliminate whenever possible the environmental impact that may arise from its activities by identifying and controlling the environmental aspects associated with all the activities inherent to the company’s processes.
- Comply with the provisions that affect it in environmental matters and other requirements to which the company subscribes, maintaining a relationship of dialogue and collaboration with the competent environmental bodies in its social environment.
- To inform, train and raise the awareness of all company personnel so that the guidelines set out in the Environmental Policy and the environmental regulations in force are observed in the performance of their duties.
- To initiate an increasing level of efficiency in the use of natural and energy resources.
- To encourage the recycling, recovery and reuse of materials and the reduction of waste generation.
- Establish annual environmental objectives and targets and evaluate the degree of progress.
Publicise and disseminate the Environmental Policy so that it is known and respected.
At Ambientair we are committed to directing our activities towards respect, care and protection of the environment, avoiding pollution through the sustainable and rational use of resources, complying with current environmental legislation through the implementation, operation and continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System.